Atkins CRE Are Leading Orlando Commercial Real Estate Brokers
Working with just any commercial broker or tenant representative won’t cut it for your business. You need the Orlando commercial real estate brokers that are able to offer you the best benefits available that allow you to secure the best commercial property for your company safely and quickly.
At Atkins Commercial Real Estate, LLC we take pride in providing our clients several benefits that go beyond finding a commercial property including allowing you to focus on your business. Our team has over 30 years of experience in securing the right commercial property for Central Florida businesses and additional beneficial terms.
Focus on Your Business
We understand that even though you’re in the process of finding a new commercial property you still have a business to run, and that’s the top priority. Our focus is to fully assist you in finding the right location for your business so your business doesn’t miss a step.
Expertise and Experience
Our team of dedicated experts brings over 30 years of innovative commercial real estate experience to businesses across Central Florida. Working only for your benefit, we apply our expertise of understanding market trends, business essentials and commercial property acquisition solutions to provide aggressive representation on your behalf.
We represent you in negotiating additional beneficial terms on your behalf. Beneficial terms include:
- Early lease termination rights
- Tenant improvement allowance
- Rent concessions
- Options and First Rights
Is Leasing Your Next Commercial Property The Right Choice for Your Business?
Atkins Commercial Real Estate, LLC provides innovative commercial real estate services designed for helping you make the right decision in leasing the best property for your business. Our promise is to guide you in evaluating and choosing the property that meets all the essential components that will affect your business including the right size, best location and length of lease term along with other considerations.
Benefits of Leasing a Commercial Property
- Use of capital – The upfront cost to enter a leasing contract is usually only a fraction of the costs associated with purchasing real estate.
- Tax Consideration – Generally, monthly lease costs are fully tax deductible compared to the more limited deductions involved with depreciation and mortgage interest and principal payments. Please consult your tax advisor.
- Flexibility – Leasing generally gives you greater ability to expand or downsize as needed.
- Maintenance and Other Responsibilities – Opting out of real estate ownership also frees you up to run your business without being a building manager. In many instances, when you lease property, you aren’t responsible for maintenance repairs or any of the other headaches that commercial space owners incur. Without such strings attached, you can be more productive and focus on running your business.
Throughout our 30 years of providing commercial real estate services, we’ve seen the many benefits that leasing a commercial property can offer businesses. Just like many of our satisfied clients, Atkins Commercial Real Estate, LLC can work with you to successfully find your storefront, full-fledged suite of offices and more.
If you’re interested in finding the best commercial space with no strings attached, learn more now or contact us today to discuss your specific needs.